Friday, January 14, 2005

Fork Concepts Flown

I am happy. Finally bought a new handphone after a mourning period of the stolen 7200. I've got meself a line-less nokia 6260. Killer. 2 Exclusive design rights agreements granted to FORK. 1 corporate identity. 1 branding. 2 sets of stationery packages. 6 websites. Portfolio is building. Superb. Noh is becoming a stranger day by day. But that other guy, he is getting closer. (I really miss him) Havent chilled wit the foam boys for a while. Miss ya boys, and lyn and vick. 4 individuals have commented and said I have gained weight. Fuck. Am too lazy to go jogging. Zouk is out tonight as the guys aint in da mood. Simpang 11pm, people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beb sorry i didnt get back to u.

didnt have passes lah.. but i forgot to let u noe.

heh.

but i have those on the dates i told ya soo.. let me noe.

love,
u-noe-who-wat-where-and-when

1/15/2005 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home