Free again.
Hey. Guess what? I'm back to freelance again! Yes, only after 3 days of sitting 8 hours in the office.
Finally negotiated with the company to let me do it on a freelance basis instead of me being on the payroll, working full time.
Design + Multimedia + Marketing + PR
We are in business. (Heh. We actually started working over a month before we even settled on a company name!)
The start of another episode. After my first company Interactive Graphik, I hope this will be another success!
We are on our 5th client now.
Waiting for all these buggers to sign quotations, and then I'd have to work my arse off to meet deadlines.
Quite amazing actually.
Oh yeah, now... I can do lotsa things. Since I'm back working from home again.... Own time, own target. I just love it!
The match starts at 7.23pm later today, STAR Sports - Singapore VS Myanmar (1st Leg)
Noh said he wont be playing but he's benched, coz he's still injured... oh well.
Yaya has already been sms-ing me asking my plans for friday. Gosh she can be annoying sometimes lah. She bloody knows where I'm gona be.
Dmitri will be spinnin' at zouk so duhhhhhhhhh...
Argh my sinus is killing me now... Think i woke up from the wrong side of the bed this morning... My nose has been runny like an ancient tap splashing water continously for hours.... Ggggrrr...
Gota go pop the pill now to make this liquidy shit stop splurting out of ma nose...

2 Comments:
hey babe... we're rocking.. can't wait to see the cheques nicely signed!! and...we're definitely gonna copy the first cheque and have it nicely framed up aight? testament to the fact that 2 young chicks can make it! to all those people who didn't think we could, or thought we were insane, ha! kiss our asses!!
lyn
i also want to work at my own time and be my own boss..boo-hoo
heh
sarina
Post a Comment
<< Home