(Don't go) Disappear?
"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."
Why hadn't I met you earlier? Situation is complicated.
On one hand, I am mending things with Hiro. There are still plenty of things to fix in my relationship with him. Too many bad things have happened between me and him I want to just give it up.
You, on the other hand, are a new person. You care, you're concerned. You're funny, interesting, and you've got my attention. You're being too good a friend. I talk to you pretty much most of the time. Only we don't go out. Or rather, we can't.
I am confused. I am sorry to put you in this mess, but I am very confused myself.
Neither can I say "It's okay for you to disappear on me..." nor "Don't go..."
I wish I had met you instead of J.
And, SHE was stupid not to have chosen you.

1 Comments:
Yo! sapa nie jantan2 wif alphabets for their names? Bila nak update? Meet up soon ya!
-Mizzy You know who-
Post a Comment
<< Home