Holla 2005
Was at rouge for nye. Zouk was way too crowded so the whole lot of us changed plans at the last minute. I did sign in though, when the guys were busy discussing where to go, outside zouk at 11pm.
Rouge was fun. Surprisingly Rouge enticed me. Oh well, maybe i need a change of fav spot for a while.
I'm too overloaded with work. Lenny's website which is supposedly my wedding gift to her is way overdue. Sigh. I'm sorry len. I'm still too caught up with putting up my company together.
Went for the spore vs myanmar match last nite. Bombastically violent lah them opponent! Nabey.
But it's okay. We won, yeehaw! Noh didn't play, said he's still injured. But he's happy, I'm happy for him too lah.
That guy didn't play either. Poor you. Nvm lah, i'm sure your good days are coming, yeah?
Sorry you fell asleep... I called like 15-20 minutes late... sooorrryyy!
If you're reading this, I'm gona miss talking to you!
Uhuh uhuh.

1 Comments:
Happy New Year to u!
sorry babes.. i been busy too.
am back to work... safely.
its ok about the site. just try get it done quick!
hehehe
got many photos wanna put up!
talk to ya soon! stay cute!
lenny-kia
Post a Comment
<< Home