Sunday, December 26, 2004

Wishy-washy

I wish, last night didn't happen. I wish I hadn't met Ab. I wish I hadn't met J. I wish I wasn't so emotional. I wish there's an ON-OFF button somewhere in my head. I wish I hadn't gone to lengths for some unworthy persons. I wish things were simpler. I wish life was more beautiful. I wish men were more sensitive. I wish I was still feeling what I felt 3 years ago. I wish I was a better daughter. I wish I was a better friend. I wish I had loved myself more. I wish for a lot of things. But the thing about wishes is that, it doesn't come true. Not for me, at least. You always want what you cannot have. You often crave for things afar. You take people who love you for granted. And then in the process you lose yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home