Sunday, March 27, 2005

Those little things

It's those little things that attracts me most about him. It's the way he pouted his lips.. The way he frowned when he's jealous of something... The way he gazed at me when we are a metre away from each other... The way he sang 'Let me love you' to me.. The way he muttered nothings to himself whenever he teased me.. The way he hugged me tight.. The way he called me baby... And I shall never forget: The day I first laid my eyes on him... The day he told me he was hooked on me... The day we had our first kiss... The day he brought me out with his lovely sisters... Those lonely days I spent when he was away... Those days I spent after he came bk trying to make up for lost time... The day I first got jealous.... The day we had our first argument... And of course, the last day we met. Signing off for the moment. I am keeping myself busy. Goodnight everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home