Friday, March 25, 2005

Fork-in

We have done it, yet again. Gallery Hotel has finalised the whole contract. Executive Commitee meeting went well. We thought the directors loved us. Hahahaa...! Well may be an understatement, fantastic describes it best. We were invited to their 32-course meal food tasting lunch after the meeting. Me and Lyn gave up at 16th. Had a minor food allergy prolly because of the oyster i tasted in the 3rd course, yucks. It's been a hectic week. Project at Chokri didn't go as I expected. Darn bloody lasalle equipments. Arrghh I'm tired but happy. Just spent 600 bloody dimes at Ikea. Madness, balls!!! The teeny-weeny accessories, those colourful household decor, those silvery glittery ornaments.. They were all screaming at my money to come outta my purse.. Hahahaha.... And my new loft bed! Yesssss I bought a 'double decker' metal-framed loft bed. Bed on top, workstation at the bottom. Killer i tell ya. And it's arriving on sundayyyyyyy, ooo yeh. I'm stagnant, but happy. On my own :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home