Fork 1 - Spoon 0
Tiring week. But fruitful, I should say?
Clinched a deal with Gallery Hotel. A 5-figure project.
When the IT Manager called to inform the good news, I couldn't help but to scream (I know, a bit unprofessional, but I was looking forward to it all day).
The first person I called was of course my beloved feminist partner, lyn and both of us were screaming and giggling. Then calls to parents, made them proud, I hope!
This IS huge. Gawd, after a gruelling session with 8 members of the exec commitee, this is worth it.
We've worked hard for it. My sleepless nights have paid off.
Quotation's signed. Cheque's coming in next friday. Work starts tonight.
Powerbook G4,iPod Photo, Tiffany bracelet,and a BALI holiday are on the way.
My day was great. Dinner with Lyn and her colleagues. Ended with fetching my baby from town, with his lil cuz.
Good Heavens, more fun in store, I hope?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home