Taxi ride from hell. That was it. This motherfucker jam-braked, and I was pushed to the front, sunglasses I was wearing poked on my nosebridge and right cheek, thus bruising the 2 parts. The wound on the nose bridge was bleeding for a bit, and now leaving ugly marks.
Stupid motherfucker blamed me for not wearing seat belt. Yeah right.
What luck! Buckle up the next time you hop on a cab, fellas.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Taxi ride from hell. That was it. This motherfucker jam-braked, and I was pushed to the front, sunglasses I was wearing poked on my nosebridge and right cheek, thus bruising the 2 parts. The wound on the nose bridge was bleeding for a bit, and now leaving ugly marks.
Stupid motherfucker blamed me for not wearing seat belt. Yeah right.
What luck! Buckle up the next time you hop on a cab, fellas.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home