Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Summation of my amusement-filled long weekend:
  • Lots of Telly
  • Jazz @ Southbridge & Barnone for Juliana's Birthday
  • Paul Van Dyk @ Zouk for Vick's Birthday, then Attica.
  • Saw an ex-flame at Zouk. How cute lil muffin.
Sunday, Me, Julz, Yin and Param were trippin' in Barnone. Didn't realise the female vox in the band is an ex-schoolmate of mine - Nana. They say she was in Singapore Idol? Anyways, yeah. Was kinda exhilarated to see a familiar face after not going to barnone for ages. Later I met more familiar faces, old friends. How I feel old! On my 22nd birthday, I was at Barnone and felt sooo out of place. But now? Kinda okay, I guess. Oh well. I had to drag my ass out on Monday evening to Zouk even though I was still dazed from the night before... urgh.... Couldn't avoid not going lah.. my #1 (used to be) pimp-ess' birthday, man! Freaking packed it was! There was still a long queue by the time I left for Attica I think, like 2-ish? And... I saw that cute ex-muffin at Phuture, almost got me dead in that heat of the moment! Erm. But didn't say more than five words to him: "Hey!" and "It's Vicki's birthday today.." He was in a close proximity to where I was dancing.... and I kept chanting this in my head "I have a boyfriend, he has a girlfriend......" like gazillion times! Oh man.. that kinda got me messed up for the night. Thinking of how disturbed I felt when I saw him. The point isn't him. It's me. Don't you think that proves how much unfinished business I have in my head, that I should have sorted out before I got myself hooked to someone else? But then again, I was cornered, am I not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home