Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mustafa O Mustafa!

I hereby declare Mustafa as my most favoured shopping mall. I was there last saturday with Julz at 2am, with bare-naked face (with pimple outbreaks on my right side of the face yet again, this time due to a whole set of Clinique facial and make-up products recently purchased that I thought I can trust) and panda-eyed from those gruelling hours of 6 days working my ass off the whole of last week. Mustafa is just fabuloso! Julz got so jakon (read: monkey-curious) that we both ended up spending hundreds of dollars on new stuffs for the office and a bit of personal stuffs. And guess what, I was there again last night, alone. I swear my boyfriend must be thinking I'm having an affair with some bangla working at one of those electronic counters. And I made some calculations. Dammit. The money I spent at Mustafa, could be spent on a 2-day getaway to Bintan lah. But nothing beats retail therapy. Even sex don't come close to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home