Thursday, February 09, 2006

3rd meeting with Linda Locke (cited as one of the most powerful women in asian advertising industry) tomorrow afternoon making me nervous. She likes the logo we've finalised, so tomorrow I am going to be super-nice to her and everyone at LB. Suck up suck up, muahaahahaha! Anyways, having dinner with him today, I felt kinda different. It suddenly reminds me how lucky I am to have him caring for me (okay,mushy, yucks). I love seeing him without his dorky glasses that makes him look ahpek.... But anyway my point is, I feel super affectionate today. PMS over liao mah. I need my man and I need my man *hohoho*. We were waiting for a cab at the junction of Haji Lane with our bulging bellies full of shish kebabs, kissing and hugging and poking each other when we saw my dearest ex-boyfriend Nab and his (not so) new gurl friend. Hisham was amazed at how I cannot see people's faces at night yet could recognise Nabil from across the road! Of course, I could single him out in a crowd from a mile away! Or rather, I could tell MOST of my ex-es even from miles away... Okay... looking forward to smell Leo Burnett's office again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home