Monday, October 03, 2005

Reminiscing moments..

Noh visited my friendster page today. Yeah people, Noh's on friendster now. After years of my unsuccessful attempt in persuading him to register for an account, he's now in it. His profile photo of him and his new girlfriend - Can't deny it stirs me up, like a whirlwind from the inside, if ya know what i mean. These days, I seem to be affected by little tiny things. I swear I'm losing it. Work seems to get to me too. I'm just so so tired.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe... not only Naz, Sis. His friend also the same. People change lah eh. Anyway, how are you Far? Take Care orite. Muaahh! =)

:: ideologi22 ::

10/08/2005 12:51:00 AM  
Blogger gaffal said...

hey girls,
i am okay, survivin lah.

dia mcm sengaja gitu visit my account, nak show off his profile pic with his gf?

sigh

i saw noh with budak2 dat day at simpang. with ju and fadly. didnt see naz tho.

the guys didn't even say hi to me.. they ignored me. but noh did smile and say hi.

they left soon after.

10/08/2005 04:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home