It's been 4 months and...
... without realising it, we have been through quite a lot.
First vacation together, first kiss, first argument, first big-ass sulking episode, first whatevers...
I do love him. Despite whatever people may have to say about him, or us, for that matter.
I know he loves me. He said I'm the girlfriend with an 'oomph' - whatever that means.
But I do know that we are glad we have found each other, somehow through all those mess each of us had ended up in.
I want to make this work. I hope it will.
It's coming to the end of the first week Fork relocates to North Bridge office. And it's been worthwhile, all those efforts. Four projects confirmed, three projects still pitching, and I'm almost dying.
Between Fork, Lynette and Nabil, I see no one else. I have no life, i tell ya.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home