"Friends"
You won't be able to guess how many fuckshit friends I have.
1. 'Friends' who will drop by to say hi, only with an ulterior motive - to ensure i am doing no better than they are.
2. 'Friends' who will step over my head knowing how nice I can be.
Such as "Hey, are you driving today?"
3. 'Friends' who will take professional credits for what I have achieved.
And yes, I can prove it, baby. Just don't push it.
4. 'Friends' who didn't even bother to sms me to check whether I am was safe home after driving them back (even if it's out of my fucking way) at the crack of dawn.
5. Friends who are too stingy to buy me a freaking cup of 70 cents Tea O.
Sad isn't it?

3 Comments:
ok lah ... can i be ur fren?
anyway, thanks for ur corn flakes munchies.. they're so delicious , it was finished in 20 mins flat.. from the time i opened the bottle at work. tsk ..
hehe ..
aye Far, chill babe. Can definitely empathize with you...Liquid Room this coming Sat? Howbourrit? *lol*
Cheers, Far2
hey far...
hope u r feelig better and hope the appointment dat day went "well"
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home