Warning: Far on lazy mode.
Last weekend wasn't really a blast as I was dragged to accompany my very-choosy-boyfriend shopping. Ain't something I like to do, if you ask me. Fella can't make up his mind if you put a knife to his throat. Men.
05.09.05 marked the day Fork Concepts officially begin operating in North Bridge. It also means I am trying hard to adapt towards a 'healthy' human lifestyle - wake up in the morning, beat the morning traffic, go office and go home late at night. Let's see... when was the last time I did that, erm, like a year ago?
I need time to adapt to my clinic-white desk beside the smashing view out the nifty vertical jendela window.
'Twas a long day. Had a 2-hour 11pm to 1am nap, and here I am up and about, trying to meet deadline for reshamM.com.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home