Mom, I hope your tummy feels cooler now.
At 1.30pm today, the malay news on Warna 94.2 hit me home. Before, it had always been me sticking out by the TV, radio or newspaper looking for news on Noh Rahman.
Today I stuck by the radio to listen to my own name, and then listening to my own voice recording for like 30 seconds. How delighted. Being donned with 'Siswazah (graduate) Lasalle-SIA', where they mentioned I am currently running my own design firm, Fork Concepts. How more proud could I be?
But there's a long way to go for me, baby. This is ain't even near the end. The battle must go on... cheyyy....
Oh yeah, I forgot. As of today, I hold a Second Upper Class Honours Bachelor of Interactive Art, Lasalle-SIA College of The Arts.
P/S: Another interview in english on NewsRadio 93.8 6pm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home