Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Priceless
Taking my very first dump in the toilet in the new office.
Relieved
Furnitures bought from Ikea.
Exciting
Murals on some walls in the off, gona be decided, will be done by none other than my favourite artist TRASEONE
Very Thankful
Another quotation signed and confirmed, and pitching 3 new ones
Birthday
Elfa's yesterday - Happy birthday darling.
Amazing
Found out Nabil's mom actually knew I exist, and it was neither Nabil nor his sis cum Fork's strategic alliance partner Juliana who told her about it.
Painless
Saw Noh's teammate at downstairs office today. Then a galfriend called me up to tell me she saw Noh and his new indonesian love interest.
Bereaved
Having been deprived of Zouk for a month.
Baffled
My alma mater Lasalle-SIA called up saying that they are inviting me to do a radio by-phone-interview in MALAY to represent the MALAY graduates in lasalle-sia. A bit salah rite? I'm like the last person they should look for sia.. with all the idiosyncrasies that I so very am against, and all... anyway, okay... will do anything to advertise Fork Concepts.. and make my mom a lil proud? Hahahaha.. VERY SALAH, man.....
Disorganised
My bedroom looks like a pig sty, haven't really cleaned it since my trip to Phuket.
Honest
My life ain't that beautiful as how some friends of mine had interpreted from what I write in my blog. I have plenty of ups and downs, my life sucks as much as everyone else's, but I don't pen down everything that I go through. I filter them, resulting to bits and pieces of crummy thoughts and experiences worth remembering.
Why am I even explaining in a public blog where I can say 'To hell with everyone' (which I actually did, technically) but I just feel like explaining, for the heck of it. Since a friend actually voiced out what he thinks of my blog...
Oh well. Everything ain't really what it seems like...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home