Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Kun Fa Ya Kun.

Everytime I am behind the wheels with my parents sitting in the vehicle, it is an unspoken rule that we listen to a malay radio station, probably like many of you out there are experiencing as well. This evening especially, he tuned in to some malaysian channel where there was constantly recital of quranic verses, with a melodious voice that really touched me. I realised that I even remember most of the verses! How? Probably from those madrasah days when I was made to to memorise tons of quranic verses, as part of our school curriculum. It's amazing how deep it had touched me, even with all the wrongdoings and vices I have sinned, (and still am). I actually listened to it, after dropping my father off, all the way from Yio Chu Kang to Ikea. God is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home