All geared up ey, lass?
God knows how much I desperately needed a jumpstart.
The pitch this evening went very well indeed (cute client), a sunday very well spent, i'd say.
Now that this lazy-ass engine is running, there are agreements to be drawn, proposals to be written, drafts to be designed, quotations to be sent, and the list goes on....
Thank you GOD for blessing us with these opportunities. Fingers are still crossed though, for that huge project tendered last week, and of course, these 2 current pitches.
I am happpppppppppppyyyyyyyy.... work ALWAYS keeps me happy... coz when i make money, i can go for another god-damn vacation... yipppeeee....
And spoke to Shu this evening... she's back from OZ pretty much for good... it means I have another addition to my posse to go gallivanting with... when Lyn's busy ravishing her KY and Tammy busy entertaining her long list of suitors...
Kay, time to get my ass to work...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home