You don't have to be anti-man to be pro-woman.
Watching Sex and The City, reminds me of what lynette said:
"All we need are girlfriends and a dog..."
Not that any of these posse had a dog, but seriously, if, given a choice, you have a wonderful fantabulous career, the 5 Cs, a bunch of great gal pals, and a stable relationship with a gorgeous, sexy and successful man, why would you want to settle by going down with the big M?
I certainly do not want to end up having a pathetic lonely old senile life years down that retirement road, but neither do I want to get into that comfortable marriage lifestyle and becoming a Stepford Wife - in my case, becoming a big fat minah after bearing several kids who'll end up giving me double, or, possibly triple of all the shitty deeds I once did.
But of course... who's saying I don't want a man?

1 Comments:
first paragraph - my sentiments exactly.
Post a Comment
<< Home