The joy a birthday brings, comes with a lot of special things.
True friends remember. And I thank the lot of you who had done just that =)
This evening, getting ready for him to fetch me....
He had it all planned.
Dinner at My Secret Garden.
Chillout drinks at Altivo, with a magnificient view....
And..
An elegant timepiece he got me...I was speechless.
He loves the watch. I love it more.
But material ain't matter... It's him treating me like a princess, that counts.
I dig this Nabil Bin Abdul Wahab Mattar dude.
He had it all planned.
Dinner at My Secret Garden.
Chillout drinks at Altivo, with a magnificient view....
And..
An elegant timepiece he got me...I was speechless.
He loves the watch. I love it more.
But material ain't matter... It's him treating me like a princess, that counts.
I dig this Nabil Bin Abdul Wahab Mattar dude.

4 Comments:
yeaaay you've moved nearer!
it's sunday and it's your birthdaaaaay!! 24th july right? muacks
hey Happy Birthday Far.
so u dig Nabs huh? keke yeah from what i know, he's a great guy!
:)
max -> hehe yay... u know who to call now aite... and thankiew =)
twinkz -> thanks babe! dah basi hehehehehe...
and yes, i lurp your lil cuz.. heheheh thankiew =)
tre -> macihhhh abang tua daddycool
Post a Comment
<< Home