How does it feel?
Tini: Yes had lotsa fun la! But goin with boyfriend is NEVER the same as goin with a group of cheeky girls innit! I am planning to save up again... Dowana go Bali la next... I'm as tanned as a charcoal can get oready... Heheheheh
Dill-a: No need to get all envious darling. I'm sure yer going yourself soon rite... dragging him by the ass... Tell me if he still refuses to board the bloody plane, we'll restrain him together and jab him in the ass and shut him up till you reach your destination *grins*
And.. Parasailing... how does it feel?
GEREKKKKKKKK!!! (with the most minah tone possible)
The best resort/hotel I've ever been to... Fuckin' worth it for SGD$75/nite..
Simon's Cabaret.. Bapok Galore..

4 Comments:
sial lah! power nah bilik! *in the most minah tone* and so cheap! looked like you had a great time babe!
eh siak... bilik lawah giler..... kalau lah bilik aku kat umah that nice.... :p
sooo nicee la ur hotel room!!!!
i want go toooo!!!!!!!!!
Oh shit. Now i can't sleep thinking about Phuket and hotel bathrooms.
-Dilla-
Post a Comment
<< Home