Countdown to paradiso.
Nothing much to jot down, 'cept..
My pms hurts like a bitch this month.
Zouk's new member card's colour is damn obiang.
My ex-boyfriend Noh told his bestfriend izwan that he's seeing someone, good for him.
Accommodation for phuket booked and confirmed by my lovely and enthusiastic nabil.
Lynette had moved back in to flamingo valley, nearer to me, yay!
I am crazy over Peterpan's Mungkin Nanti.
I'm having some kinda brain freeze; creative juice ain't flowing rite now.
I still can't sleep at night/early mornings.
I dun feel like eating.
A part of my gum near my wisdom tooth hurts like a bitch.

4 Comments:
hmm, can't put a tag. anyhoo, what's the new colour for the zouk card?
my velvet's one GOLD! as compared to BLACK the previous year..haha.
~your loyal reader =)
velvet gold! nice...
whennnn am i gona get my velvet aye... eh but wait, i never go velvet at all, so redundant la.
i like the new card leh. coz i like green hehe.
aaand i am crazy abt that song too :)
-nana-
http://missmisery58.blogspot.com
i like the new card leh. coz i like green hehe.
aaand i am crazy abt that song too :)
-nana-
http://missmisery58.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home