Siumasei
Nabil hooked me on Sushi Tei last night (Nab: Grateful to you, even though I know I complained about feeling bloated!).
Lazing on the couch at The Secret Garden (it really seemed like a secret garden coz it ain't that crowded) was awesome. Sipping my Honey Lemon Tea (which ain't as sweet as the place) with nabil and i reflecting on each others' lives.
He and I always end up having long conversations everytime we meet (Err last night was the second). Talkin bout past relationships, funny exes', strange people around us, life, love, lust and lame stuffs... And how sometimes I'd accidentally used some malay slangs which he'd be clueless to... when I had to just give up and say I don't know how to translate them in english... Amusing.
Just two friends who needed the breather.
Lazing on the couch at The Secret Garden (it really seemed like a secret garden coz it ain't that crowded) was awesome. Sipping my Honey Lemon Tea (which ain't as sweet as the place) with nabil and i reflecting on each others' lives.
He and I always end up having long conversations everytime we meet (Err last night was the second). Talkin bout past relationships, funny exes', strange people around us, life, love, lust and lame stuffs... And how sometimes I'd accidentally used some malay slangs which he'd be clueless to... when I had to just give up and say I don't know how to translate them in english... Amusing.
Just two friends who needed the breather.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home