Dear beloved friends,
After many happy days of non-entry doing lots of work, shop and work, I was suddenly hospitalised last weekend and had to undergo a minor surgery to remove a lump from somewhere I shall not disclose here.
I am okay, recuperating (read: working) at home, in between traveling to Bedok Polyclinic to and fro daily to have my surgical dressing changed and trying out new Betty Crocker's brownie and cookie recipes (now that my mom had just bought a new mini-oven).
In a nutshell, if any of you, my wacky friends, are planning to invite me to a party, movie, or somekinda fun activity with plenty of walking, butt-moving or ass-shaking, many apologies, for I cannot oblige.
It's crucial that I recuperate at home in time for Bali (22nd apr) otherwise I swear Juliana would have my ass grilled and then eaten by the Irian Jaya aborigines.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home