... and so it is
... I have completed Bachelor of Arts (Honours) of Media Arts.
Well, but the results ain't out yet, though the opening of the graduation show was yesterday.
I thought I'd never get through it. Some crap work I did *sigh*
I didn't even ask my parents to attend it. Yes, that's how disappointed I am in my own final degree work.
Lynette and KY came down to support, though. Thank you, i love you guys. Meng and his gf came too. Apparently they all know my lecturers (wahlan i should have found out about this long ago, damn.)
And, not forgetting, Nabil came too (his dad almost came along with him, scary). Thank you for the support, darling.
Now that the BACHELORETTE title is almost in hand, i should head on to my other most important mission - FORK CONCEPTS.
4 potential clients to pitch. Slept till about 4pm, stayed home and did the mockups for Mano, which explains why I can't bloody go to sleep now.
Okay, Nab and I are supposed to go for a swim and gym later today. But ain't confirmed coz he went on to bed without saying goodnite (Thank you very much, dear. But it's okay you're forgiven)
Anyways. I have to resubmit some last minute report to support my school work by this monday. 10am. Darn!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home