Obsessive Computergeek Disorder
I think I have mild OCD, probably hereditary.
My dad is a difficult person. He buys almost everything in pairs. He hates odd numbers. When I was younger, I was made to wear an identical glasses as my mother's. He organises his business documents all on his desk, try re-arrange them if you are sick of living. He arranges his money (and my mom's, to her silent unwillingness) daily. He'll usually arrange everything in even numbers, eg. 6 pieces of $2 notes, $4 pieces of $10 notes, 2 pieces of $50 notes. Any excess will either be changed into some other notes so he can get even amount of notes, or go into the cupboard where he'll keep em.
I hated his fussiness, and his insistent OCD. But I guess one can never run away from his genes eh?
I arrange everything in my computer. I name everything properly. With Initial Caps. I clean my computer up and trash unnecessary files every week. I rename everything in my application (photoshop, flash, dreamweaver, illustrator, freehand). I name every damn layers, symbol, image, bitmap, vector, line, font, etc.
I HAVE to name them according to the client's name, date of amendment, etc.
I don't know whether this is normal, man. I am way too concerned on organising my files and folders for hours sometimes it takes up my actual work hours!
Good god!! Okay I'm sleepy, but hungry ah. Prolly shd drive to mcD and get myself some burger.. no i wont ram into some cars coz I can't open my damn lids.. choyyy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home