Wednesday, March 02, 2005

You lifted me high up.. and then you let go...

I have said this before and I am going to say it again. When your career blooms, your personal life sucks. Pitched for a design project with one of the renowned local hotels (not hotel 81, mind you). The estimate for this project is a 5-figure amount which include two phases. I am pretty confident of the confirmation for this one as the hotel manager is a very old friend of mine, sweet. *Grins* Not forgetting a local pool bar which is going to sign with us pretty soon. That's close to a 5-figure amount as well.Fork is flying, yeh. I love lynette babe for the wonderful partnership, and for always being there for me. In this hectic schedule, I am amazed at my ability to juggle with school work. I am not running smoothly, i tell ya. I want to graduate, asap. I can't wait to run the business without anything else distracting me. That fashion show I'm collaborating with Chokri is on 23rd March. 8000-word Thesis is due in april. My exhibition is in may. God forbid, I'll breakdown one of these days... Anyway. My personal life, as I mentioned, is grey. He disappeared yesterday. Think he was angry at me. He switched off his phone the whole day. Justified? I shall put the matter to rest. Will not blabber now as we have made peace. But I am terribly terrified. I wonder how long will he be around? I wonder, when he says "I love you" before we ended the call this evening, did he really mean it?I hope he did. Coz I do.I'm in love, therefore i've fallen too deep i am not sure I can get out safely..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home