Konnichiwaaaaa!
2 more hours to going airport. 4 more hours to the flight. I am nervous. So nervous i can't eat though I am fucken hungry.
I just saw noh for a while today after he touched down from Syria. Met him for like.. 20 minutes? Went to get tapes for my dv cam.. then to mcD to buy ice cream for my niece shasha. She looked like she almost cried so I had to bring her back early. Was planning to go tampines mall. Maybe she got scared looking at noh, coz she was damn quiet the moment we got into the car. Noh has this 'mess with me i stab u' face.. so fierce.. maybe thats y lah...
Anyway, didnt have the chance to meet up with foam today.. vicki merajok coz she said i chose noh over her... well i IS not, love.. havent seen him for one week la!!! yest u dapat oready still whine and grunt, u moron...
I hope I'll have a great time in tokyo. I don't know what to expect there. Duno hows the weather like, the people, the culture, and more importantly, the workshop I'm attending....
Oh and yes.. Been rcving well wishes the whole freaking day.. Everyone sms-ed and called wishing bon voyage.. never have i felt so loved before.. heeheee.. sounds as if i am going for 10 years instead of days!
Oh, and weird requests too.. Here are some of the few things my friends have asked me to get from tokyo:
- Used panties (from vending machines) --- This one is da killah.. almost every guy asked me this..
- Japanese men (for my gfs)
- Japanese girls (for my male frens)
- Sex toys
- Empty Cigarette boxes..
yada yada yada... many many things la to buy. aint gona freaking buy em if i am broke...
so damn broke.. am and will be 10 days from now...
take care u asses.. *muachs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home