Monday, October 18, 2004

Finally... yeah yeah!

Ok so i finally have a blog like everyone else. Oh yes I have a farhana.net but that is NOT a blog, i kept telling u guys. It's a portfolio website, for work. And now I have one, to rant, and whine, and bitch. And no, if any of the fuckers who hate me out there wana diss and shoot me, you girls can have a field day coz I ain't gona bother. I love my life. The friends I hangout with now. Vicki, Lynette, Foam boys. Lurp you guys! Yesterday I learnt how to use a Tampon. Thank you Vicki babe *Hugs* And today I had a huge crush on someone. Someone in Foam. Cuuuuteeeeeeee sia. Heeeeheeeee. Now gota rush my fucking overdue major paper. 3 essays to write, dammit.

3 Comments:

Blogger vix said...

ahh..you mad cow

10/18/2004 01:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whuT?!? how oLd oready stiLL dunno how to use tampon untiL recentLy? hah. wuss. *giggLes*

10/18/2004 11:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn gerl you dun know how to use one up until now... *loL* happen to blog hop and found yours by chance!!.. k now i know that that a portfolio site... :P

-Tini-

10/18/2004 09:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home