Thursday, September 07, 2006

Weekend is round the corner, and I'm cracking my head thinking of what to do on yet another boring weekend. Gift's in Bangkok, and how I wish I had saved extra money for an impromptu trip to bkk! It's been two years since I met him and it'll be another what... 3-4 years, before I will get to save enough quids to buy myself a ticket to visit him in frankfurt... Oh well. Ranting as i've always been.. thanks to all the free time i am having now.. waiting to commence a few projects god knows when.. in the meantime shaking legs pestering people to come hangout with me.. perhaps it's a good time to go on those dates i owe some people which i had so long forgotten... Or maybe entertain James on his first few weeks on residing in Singapore.. but I'm sure he's busy getting acquainted with the chinese girls he's so very into.... Sodding sod.. I can never understand myself... I whine when I'm too busy.. I get depressed when I'm too free too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home